Fun paisley patterned vintage dress from the 1970's. Has a high neckline and button front with long sleeves. A union label is present but the words are unreadable. The upper part of the dress is lined but the sleeves and skirt area are not and are lightly see-through. The waist is elastic and would look great with a wide leather belt.
Fabric Content: Not labeled, seems like a cotton or cotton blend.
Condition: Very good with no condition issues to note.
Size: Size is not marked but measures to around a modern women's extra large. Please double check all measurements to ensure fit.
- Neck Circumference - 15.5" (39.5 cm)
- Sleeve Length (from collar) - 26" (66 cm)
- Bust - 46" (117 cm) Waist - 24-40" (61-101.5 cm)
- Hip - 52" (132 cm)
- Shoulder to waist - 17" (43 cm)
- Total Length - 42" (107 cm)